Luxury on a Grand Scale with Consistent Lucrative Returns
Land size 4,040m² (1 acre) Living space 769m²
Two fully self-contained homes thoughtfully designed for all aspects of contemporary life.
This striking dual occupancy property 'Greenview' epitomises house innovation and modern comfort. Every design detail finished to a high degree of aesthetic and technical rigour. North facing, directly overlooking Craigieburn golf course and Mount Gibbergunyah with its bracing walking tracks and views over Bowral.
With two fully self-contained houses, you could live in one and generate a good income with the other from its proximity to the best wedding and event venues in the Southern Highlands. The property has proven, outstanding financial returns with group holiday lets. Just one of many possibilities!
Main House (545m²)
• 6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
• Flexible floorplans with additional rooms in main house easily repurposed to give a total on 9 bedrooms
• Large, stylish gallery kitchen with commercial-grade fixtures
• Streamlined open-plan office space off kitchen
• Large master bedroom, his & her walk-in robes and luxurious ensuite
• Second bedroom with ensuite and two main bathrooms with full-size bathtubs
• Sunny terraced garden & clear northern views across Craigieburn golf course
• Current annual income is $250,000 to $275,000.
Second House (204m²)
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Study, 3 Car garage
• Master bedroom with ensuite, large chic bathroom, study nook, open plan kitchen and living opening out to private back garden.
• Stylish secondary house with its own separate driveway and gardens.
• Artist cottage at rear of garden, currently used for making pottery.
• An additional $150,000 per annum approx. could be obtained from holiday letting the second residence
Both houses feature high quality fixtures plus finishes including…
• Floor to ceiling double glazed windows, advanced AC system, designer gas fireplaces and under floor heating in bathrooms and laundry, high quality flooring
• Wired-in cat6 throughout, 3 phase power
• Large solar array, giving minimal bill charges
• 20,000 litres underground rainwater tank with programmable watering mobile app
• Walking distance into Bowral town
Inspect Wednesdays and Sundays from 12:00 pm to 12.45 pm
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from relevant third-party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely solely on their own enquiries.