A CLEVER REIMAGINING OF AN HISTORIC HIGHLAND'S DAIRY INTO A THRIVING HORSE PROPERTY & ARTIST'S RETREAT.
Pavilion-Style Accommodation plus a separate & charming cottage encompass 23 beautiful acres with expansive views over rolling hills…
Set well back from the street in an elevated & perfect northerly orientation within the exclusive Ringwood Lane enclave of Exeter, a collection of old dairy buildings cleverly reimagined & remodelled into pavilion-style accommodation reflecting the owner's artistic expression. Easily mistaken for a film set complete with rescue horses & kangaroos reared on the farm after the fires, returning for visits with their young.
• 2 spacious pavilions for living, one connected to the old silos with potential for development into further accommodation (STCA)
• A vast two storey machinery shed with a spacious artist studio/retreat to one side.
• The horse amenities are excellent including four large uncover stables, exercise arena, under cover round yard with the tack room & feed room cleverly housed within the base of a silo
• A separate 2-bedroom free standing settlers' cottage exuding oodles of rustic charm; privately located away from the 'Old Dairy' & currently leased
• Configured into 2 10-acre (approx.) paddocks appropriately fenced for horses
• Town water & the protentional to connect to town gas
• Close to the very popular Exeter village, amenities & train station.
With limitless potential for a new owner to create a beautiful rural estate on a prime, much sought after location.