This is a property of impressive size & with an easy flow. The hub of the home is the centrally positioned open plan kitchen/dining/family room leading out to a covered courtyard & pretty garden area. There are multiple living areas which include a formal lounge/media room at the front, separate dining room & a large sundrenched room at the rear. Bedrooms, all with built ins are in their own wing closed from the entertaining areas.
• Northeast aspect to the outdoor entertaining areas
• Ducted central gas heating
• Eureka Slow-combustion wood fire
• Gas bayonets
• Ceiling fans
• Solar panels to keep the energy bills low
• 4 Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• Master suite with spa /ensuite & walk-in robe
• Double garage with internal access
• Secure & paved area for third vehicle / trailer / caravan
• Garden Shed
• Recycled-oregan kitchen
• Miele dishwasher
• Westinghouse double-door wall oven
• Induction cooktop
• Paved & covered outdoor entertaining area
• LED lights
• NBN &Foxtel connection
The neat & low-maintenance garden features viburnum & box hedges, a stunning weeping cherry, gardenias, azaleas & maple. The back garden is lined with 'Little Gem" magnolias & agapanthus within a timber retaining wall.
Located in the heart of the increasing popular East Bowral area, where growing families & downsizers live side by side in this friendly neighbourhood enjoying the many safe walking & bike tracks, Botanic Garden, sports fields, the new Ngununggula Art Gallery with its café & many activities including yoga & meditation as well as art classes, & the local pub -The Scottish Arms where you can eat in the covered courtyard- will get a good family meal at reasonable price. Bowral CBD isn't far, just a 5-minute drive or 30-minute walk.
Open for inspection Saturdays and Wednesdays 12.30 to 1.15pm
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from relevant third-party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely solely on their own enquiries.