Historic charm and characterful buildings within a growing hub of creative talent; village property is highly sought after. It does not get any better than this beautiful, large and modern homestead located just a short level stroll to the famous village pub, general store and next to the School of Arts. Perfectly designed for entertaining with expansive formal and informal rooms opening onto the wide wraparound verandas and beautiful gardens. Make this your home or retreat property and start enjoying the friendly and welcoming village lifestyle.
• Vast north facing formal living room
• Large study/4th bedroom plus big sunroom
• Huge family room and kitchen to the rear of the home with high vaulted ceilings and timber floors
• 3 king sized bedrooms and 3 contemporary bathrooms
• Gas central heating, gas fires plus air conditioning for all season comfort
• Large storage shed/workshop at the rear which could be developed into additional accommodation (STCA)
• Carport (garage STCA) with Tesla charging station and solar panels providing cost free electricity
• Fully fenced and gated on a double block
*Due to Bike Race Burrawang Village will be closed to traffic on Saturday 20th March, Open House has therefore been moved to Sunday.