Perfectly and centrally located within historic Berrima offering beautiful verdant views with direct access to the river and walking tracks, “Ashrowen” offers 2 intriguing residences with two street frontages. A very short walk to the acclaimed Berrima eateries, the popular Surveyor General Hotel, parks and historic attractions.
The Main Residence
Characterful oversized light filled rooms and high coffered ceilings, offering abundant space and grandeur throughout. Cleverly designed around a vast central living room with feature central fireplace which leads out to delightful terraces for entertaining, or simply to just soak up the expansive views. The formal dining area will easily accommodate large furniture and has easy access to an adjacent country kitchen with breakfast room. A cosy TV room with fireplace will be a welcoming snug on those cold winter nights.
• 4 king sized bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms
• A variety of light filled spaces for living and entertaining all with access to outdoor terraces and verandas
• A stunning country kitchen with ample storage and central island work bench
• Snug with fireplace opening with access to private veranda
• Comfort through all 4 seasons: fireplaces and central heating
• Beautiful, thoughtfully planned gardens with feature koi pond
• Authentic French provincial style shutters and doors.
• Wide boarded spotted gum timber floors
Separate from the main residence and with its own street entrance, The Cottage offers further living spaces and is fully self-contained. A perfect option for guests, extended family or for the generation of extra income by offering it on the lucrative short term holiday rental market. Currently the property is a registered B&B.
• Currently configured as 2 separate studio apartments with ample areas for living
• In total 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
An expansive family home, retreat or investment property and located centrally in one of the Highlands most regarded villages, the property within 1.5 hours of both Sydney and Canberra, ‘Ashrowen” offers flexible living and will have great appeal.
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT - Call Agent
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from relevant third-party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely solely on their own enquiries.