A home of grand proportions with soaring 15-foot ceilings and full glass walls facing the waterfront on every level capturing the expansive views of Middle Harbour out to the Ocean. With five levels pf pure luxury joined with stunning central architectural curved staircase and internal living space of over 1,100m2. This home features six bedrooms , seven bathrooms and multiple living and entertaining rooms including a cinema and a billiard room. There are two full kitchens and a wet bar. It will satisfy the requirements of a large family or it can provide separate private space for two families or visiting friends. There is a commercial sized lift from the top level to the pool.
Outdoors, an infinity pool spa and sundeck overlook the surrounding views where you can watch the day time activity across the Spit, or when the sun goes down and the night lights twinkle on the boats in the Marina opposite. The property take you on a journey down tiered Japanese gardens towards your private jetty and boat house. A covered inclinator takes you down from the pool level to the Jetty.
The immense size, luxury finishes, and the waterfront facilities makes this a unique property which will be appreciated by a discerning buyer.
- Spacious interiors wrapped in walls of glass enhance vistas
- Multiple living zones plus a home theatre and billiard room
- Great entertaining terrace features stunning infinity pool
- Palatial master bedroom offers views of Sydney heads with
luxe spa ensuite with a view
- Ducted air conditioning, sauna, home lift, garden inclinator
- Private jetty, pontoon, boat shed and award-winning gardens
- Garage with parking for 3 cars