In an elevated position with expansive views over Old Bowral towards Oxley Hill & beyond, an innovative modernist home in the tradition of the very best mid-century Scandinavian architecture. Nestled perfectly within the landscape, a cleverly conceived U-shaped home designed around a central sun-filled courtyard. A seamless & functional floorplan suited for all contemporary living, offering a peaceful retreat & or splendid family home.
• Flooded by light, a well-proportioned open planned living, dining & kitchen area, ideal for entertaining
• Generous second living room, a perfectly quiet retreat
• Accessed via the light-filled gallery, 3 spacious ensuite bedrooms
• Study or additional fourth bedroom
• Laundry/utility area, workshop or artist’s studio & covered parking for 2 cars
• Year-round comfort; thorough wall, roof & floor insulation
• Low maintenance garden replete with established specimen trees – land size 2,060 m²
• Absolute privacy set behind beautifully crafted security gates by local metal artisan, Ironstein
A superb Scandinavian style home designed to be enjoyed through all the seasons. Located on one of Old Bowral most favoured streets, a beguiling home ready to welcome your inspection.
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from relevant third-party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely solely on their own enquiries.
- Gas Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Water Tank