Iconic garden estate of 4.5 acres with subdivision potential (STCA)
Situtated within the “Golden Triangle” of Burradoo, only a very short distance from the centre of Bowral & all schools, an iconic garden estate of 4.5 acres. A large home of exceptional quality with separate & fully self-contained guest or staff accommodation encompassing a garden full of established specimen trees & cool climate gardens.
• Perfectly oriented to capture the northern light, a large home suitable for a large family or
• Extensive living areas including a vast light filled open plan kitchen/family room opening onto sunny terraces ideal for entertaining on a grand scale
• Purpose built theatre room
• The main residence includes a total of 5 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms; one of which includes a sitting room ideal for a live-in nanny or elderly parents
• A vast master suite including a large dressing room & full ensuite bathroom
• Separate & self-contained guest/staff cottage
• The 3 car garage has recently been repurposed as a home gym & teenager’s retreat; an easy task to reconfigure for car accommodation
• North/South tennis court with lights
• Ample garden shedding, bore & watering system
• The property has 3 street frontages with future potential for subdivision (STCA)
Total privacy & set behind tall walls, hedges & security gates, “Lowenbrae” is an exclusive property of great presence. During extraordinary times where our most discerning buyers seek to escape the congestion of our cities, a rare opportunity presents to acquire one of Burradoo’s last true estates.