Private retreat only a short stroll to the centre of town, schools & quality medical services; offering spacious & luxurious accommodation in the main house plus a separate fully self-contained cottage ideal for guests or extended family. Set on three quarters of an acre looking north across glorious, landscaped gardens capturing Bowral’s iconic Oxley Hill view from all living rooms.
Rarely will you find a property with such a rich list of features, including:
• Architect designed split level home with high ceilings, good flow with living areas away from bedrooms.
• Quality fittings finishes throughout the home & year round comfort with air conditioning & zoned gas central heating
• Perfect northerly aspect; all main rooms enjoying winter warmth & bright light
• Four spacious bedrooms in the main house, master with walk-in robe & ensuite.
• Well-appointed & open plan cook’s kitchen with quality European appliances: bespoke hand painted kitchen cabinetry with Calacatta marble island bench illuminated by ‘über’ stylish Philip Stark cut glass lights, ample stainless steel sliding storage below, highly efficient water filtration system, double doored Liebherr fridge/freezer, 5 burner gas cooker & double ovens.
• Open plan dining area with expansive views out to the garden & rural views beyond
• Entertaining patio with York flagstones surrounded by the beautiful gardens.
• Cloakroom at main entrance opening onto gallery; built-in professional art hanging systems in the living rooms & bedrooms.
• Separate fully renovated & self-contained guest cottage, with stand-alone metered services, light filled bedroom, vast large living area with full kitchen, bathroom & laundry: suitable for guests, extended family members or for the generation of additional income (80m2 approx.)
• Stunning & long established garden with a variety of ‘garden rooms’ for relaxing or entertaining; complete with many stunning specimen trees including maple trees, Manchurian pear trees, silver birches, ornamental pear & conifers
• At the back of the home, a large & productive veggie patch with fruit trees, water tank & garden storage shed
• The garden is fully fenced & has handmade double steel gates at the main entry to the home
• Double carport which could easily be converted to a lockup garage if required, plus lots of space to build a second garage entering from Bendooley Street, which was previously approved by council but lapsed
Properties like Miranui are rarely available.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from relevant third-party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely solely on their own enquiries.