(*Sold whilst working with Drew Lindsay)
Located on a quiet tree lined street, a period home of great charm & character. In an elevated position, half an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens featuring many beautiful specimen trees (including a rare gingko tree) & with views toward Gibbergunyah. Within close proximity are 2 fine golf courses & the Gibraltar Hotel; a Golfer’s delight….
• Large & elegant formal living room with open fireplace & French doors opening out to the terrace & established gardens
• Large & light-filled open-planed informal living encompassing a well-equipped cook’s kitchen & casual family living area opening onto the north facing entertainer’s deck with views over the private gardens toward Gibbagunyah
• In the main house, a total of 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms; the main bedroom with ensuite & generous walk-in-robe
• A detached studio offering guest accommodation with an ensuite bathroom, office & ample storage – perfect for conversion to a fully self-contained secondary dwelling (STCA) for extended family members or short term holiday rentals
• Year-round comfort: central heating, air-conditioning unit & wood fires
• Double carport
Enjoying absolute privacy in a highly regarded location, a beautiful retreat & family home located only minutes from the centre of Bowral.
Co Agent: Paul Miller