A much admired grand homestead in one of the best streets in Burradoo with an enviable street presence. Perfectly sited on an acre block, with an elegant formal entrance along an avenue of chanticleer blossoming cherry trees, magnificent magnolia and beautiful topiary. At the rear there's lots of family outdoor entertaining space and play areas.
The home was built in 1992 designed to embrace the charm of colonial past with modern living. It has recently been renovated and has all the creature comforts for a spacious and comfortable family home.
Downstairs, on the right of the grand hallway there is a formal L- shaped living and dining room with open wood fireplace. Then at the rear there's a spacious family area with combined kitchen/living/dining area overlooking the gardens. Cross the grand hallway to the left and you'll find a generous master bedroom suite, two more bedrooms and two large colonial styled bathrooms which include a claw-foot bath and a spa plus shower.
Upstairs is a children's retreat - two further large bedrooms with delightful dormer windows, a third bathroom and a rumpus room.
At the rear, walk through the hellebore garden to a free standing cottage, which could be guest accommodation or home office or gym, as it has its own bathroom facilities and is plumbed for a kitchenette.
- Grand colonial late-1800s style with bull-nosed verandahs
- Stunning chandeliers and ornate ceiling roses with 3m high ceilings
- Domed ceiling to floor window frames
- Ducted central heating; slow combustion fireplace; open fire
- Alarm; double garage plus parking areas
- Free standing self- contained cottage
- Footsteps to prestigious Oxley College and walk to Chevalier College
- Walk to Burradoo train station or the popular walking track
- Five-minute drive to Bowral town centre, with some of the best of food and cultural offerings in the state and excellent medical facilities.
With its enviable street presence and whisper-quiet prestige location, Glenhurst offers gracious living for the executive couple needing space for family and friends, or a large family looking for a dream home. Inspection is highly recommended.